Thursday, September 27, 2007

I know what I said, but...

So I know I promised that this wouldn't be one of those blogs where I was like "hey check out all my successes!"
And trust me, I did every idiot thing in my power to ensure that I had no successes.

But I just can't resist....
HEY CHECK OUT ALL THIS STUFF I GREW.



There's a misshapen radish, a tiny turnip that spit itself out of the dirt (I swear) while it was still all tiny, some various greens, carrots and a bunch of cherry tomatoes. The growing season is winding down, but I'm finally able to head out there a few times a week and bring in some seriously good stuff.

3 comments:

Christina said...

That's my BOWL.

I'm FAMOUS!

Nice job buddy. Hope "notsobadatgardening.blogspot.com" isn't already taken...

Smalls said...

I'm even more famous than Christina B! I have an acronym and everything.

Christina said...

Oh whatever, HB...

In fact, FU.